What would we do?
- On the beach you can swim and dip your toes to water.
- In winter the hole in the ice is open for extreme swimmers. It will really blow your mind.
- Fishing is always fun. There are a lot of fish in Päijänne. - Compulsory National Fisheries Management Fee
- A rowing boat is available free of charge for Villa Himpula guests. Life jackets are in storage by the garage.
- The berry forest invites pickers in the fall (blueberries, lingonberries, raspberries - ask for tips)
- Kayaks and SUP-boards are for rent - Pricelist
- Boat landing place for your own boat
- We have a hut in the forest with a fireplace for frying sausages - See the map
- Cycling on mountain bikes for rent from the farm
- Cross country skiing on the farm's own easy ski trails or on the nearby ski trails.
- Ice skating and touring ice skating on Päijänne ice or Sysmä artificial ice
- Have you tried orienteering? In Sysmä you can find couple of MOBO -orienteering tracks. Get the app and find the flag: https://mobo.osport.ee/app
- Cycling around the Sysmä. We have two mountain bikes for rent - Pricelist
MAPS AND PLACES TO VISIT
Päijätsalo - Hiking route and tower
Kammiovuori - Hiking route
Tainiovirta - River from Hartola to Sysmä (paddling, fishing)
Explore the farm museum in the old drying barn
Our old drying barn has dried huge amounts of grain and a large number of traditional farm tools have been collected inside. Later, there have held children's camp events with a local congregation. Now you can stop and feel the old-fashioned atmosphere. The space is also suitable for small celebrations in unique environment.